ZeoFeed ensures efficacy in animal nutrition, efficient use of feed energy, improves feed conversion, reduces ammonia concentration in the gastrointestinal tract and its use results in drier and less odoriferous manure with a higher nitrogen content.
ZeoFeed is approved by the FDA for use as a anti-caking agent in feed stuff and is GRAS classified.
Efficacy in animal nutrition
- efficient use of feed energy
- buffering effect to stabilize the pH of the digestive tract
- significantly reduces ammonia concentration in the animal digestive tract, traps any occurring heavy metal ions, bioamines, mycotoxins and metabolites
- reduces odor and wetness of excrements
- contributes to animal welfare in the stalls
Efficacy in animal feed production and application
- ensures dry and loose feed during storage and transportation
- anti-caking effect facilitates free-flowing feed without clumps during entire application process
- chemically stable and inert to all important feed nutrients
Animal feed additive application
Direct incorporation into the complete feed mixture
ZeoFeed is added for better consistency and homogenously blended feed. It protects stored compound feed against humidity and inhibits mold growth. Due to its anti-caking effect, ZeoFeed makes the feed free-flowing.
Production of premixes
ZeoFeed serves as an anticaking agent for animal feed premix production. ZeoFeed is chemically inert, safe to add and compatible to blend with other ingredients.
Benefits to animal nutrition
- as a binder: a substance that adsorbs water in the process of feed production (better feed structure and compatibility)
- anticaking properties: ZeoFeed adsorbs water contained in feedstuffs or pre-mixtures (free from lumps)
- adsorbs ammonia for cleaner and healthier environment
- chemically inert: an excellent carrier for pre-mixtures, additional feedstuffs and concentrates
- a synergist to enzymes to lower viscosity and increase digestibility
- technological effects: feed is significantly more flowable
Active consultancy at the exhibition IPPE 2020 in Atlanta
Further detailed information about the effects, benefits and dosage would be answered at our exhibition booth at IPPE 2020 in Atlanta. You can find us in hall A - 221, opposite the AFIA exhibition venue.
270 mesh (M50), 70 mesh (M200), 35 x 70 mesh (0.2 – 0.5 mm), 18 x 35 mesh (0.5 – 1 mm), 7 x 18 mesh (1 – 2.5 mm)
Available Pack Sizes
paper bags | 1 MT big bag | bulk delivery